Skip to main content

Homemade Meatballs-The one and only

Personally, Never been a big fan of Meatballs.... BUT- These are AMAZING, Oober Easy too. =)


---PREHEAT TO 400 DEGREES---

OK- So Ingredients, here we go:

1 Lb Ground Beef (I always use extra lean, or ground Turkey works great too.)
1/2 Tsp.- Salt
1/2 Tsp- Garlic salt
1 1/2 Tsp- Italian Seasoning
3/4 Tsp- Dried Oregano
1 Dash- Hot sauce
1 1/2 Tbs- Worcestershire Sauce
1/3 cup- Milk
1/4 cup- Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup- Seasoned Bread Crumbs

**Mix all dry ingredients into the ground meat(excluding bread crumbs), Add hot sauce, and Worcestershire.  (Keep kneading) Add milk, cheese, and bread crumbs- Mix well.

Make a bunch of 1" balls, place on cookie sheet, bake for 20 minutes.

Hope you all loved this as much as I did.

Make sure to let me know how well it turned out for you. =)


- Unfortunately don't have a pic at this time, try to make these soon and will update

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Make-up: Foundation/ Bronzer/ Blush/ Eye Shadow

I've found that making my own makeup has not only saved me money, but also helped my skin. I like using a cleaned out or new spice container for my loose powders. You just simply shake once, open the lid and take your powder from the lid. For Loose Powder- Mix together then store in a spice jar, make-up container, or an old compact.  Pressed Powder- If you want to make it a more solid base so that only a little sticks to the brush, use a few drops of essential oil or rubbing alcohol to mix with the powder and push down in a compact. This will make it hard like a regular compact. Creamy/ Liquid- If you want a more creamy product, add  some homemade or scent free lotion, petroleum  jelly, or coconut oil. (I prefer coconut oil, I whip it with my little handheld mixer before adding. It makes for a much easier application). Store in jar with lid or pump. You can also add this combination to some homemade or scent free lotion, petroleum  jelly, or coconut oil to make a

Homemade Alfredo Sauce

Like I have said before- I have a very picky eater.... The Boyfriend. Homemade Alfredo Sauce, that is super easy, and taste even better? What's not to love? 1/2 cup- Butter 1 Pkg- Cream Cheese 1 cup- Milk (Most people believe to be a thick, delicious sauce it needs to be whole milk- No way) 1/3 cup- Parmesan Cheese 1 Tbs- Garlic Powder ** Melt butter  add cream cheese. One mixed up, add milk, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt/ pepper to taste. Viola!  All done. =)

FUN for the kids

Sew 5 pillowcases together. =)